We collect information from you when you register on our site through the visible input boxes.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you in regards to an interest in purchasing from us
- To provide basic web analytics in order to better maintain our service
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable websites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The cookies are essential to the functionality of the website and do not store any personal information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Highland Vehicles Ltd T/A Factory Campers – Data Security
We use physical, procedural, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. For example, among other practices we:
- Regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery
- Host data in secure cloud servers
- Implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to secure our network and better protect your information
Secure Application Development
We follow best practices in all areas of application security and prevents common web attack vectors.
When you enter information into our website, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the transmission of your data to our servers, which helps protect your data.